1. Why would you do this to a poor, defenseless book?
2. The book never asked for this:
3. The book never wanted to be turned into some shoddy looking feet:
4. Did you really need a place to store six rings?
5. Did you really need to stab your knives into a dirty ol’ book?
6. Did this book really need to relive its childhood???
7. Oh, a perfectly good reason to destroy a book here — make a giant paper ‘K’:
8. Why do this to the books? Think of all the spaces for spiders to dwell? THINK OF THE DWELLING SPACE!
9. READ??? That’s the exact opposite of what you’re doing, my man!!!
10. This is the ONLY thing you had to draw on?
11. A plant inside a book? This is like, book cannibalism:
12. Have we talked about the knives? WHY THE KNIVES???
13. Did you really need to destroy a book for this?
14. Think of how uneven this chair is. THINK OF IT.
15. STOP STABBING YOUR BOOKS! THEY CAN’T DEFEND THEMSELVES!
16. This is all Gwen’s fault.